Thursday 11 July 2013

MEDICINE-07


A STORY FROM DIZTRO (07-13)


After Mechadot finished his experiences, all of the students in the class except his close friends, laughed loudly, LOL. They thought that Mechadot was a big liar. Then,its Diztro’s turn. This is the story from Diztro.

“At the day, we were looking for the idea. We, finally, offered to be an actor after we disturbed a fil making. Of course we accepted. In the film, I played as a fat (chubby is the last cool word) journalist. I played as myself. Eventhough I was  fat, but I was the best journalist (in that movie). That was the reason why I was always given a hard job.
At the time, I had finished a big job (in the office) but before I took a rest, my leader (in the company) gave me another (big) job. The (big) job was very (very) huge too. He asked me to find a news about theft of the rare animals from a lot of zooes. He also asked me to find a news about theft of magic diamond from central museum.

I started to work again. Then, I went to the a zoo to find the footprints. Finally, I know that they had asked a pet detective to find the rare animals but I could not get the explanations from the central museum about the magic diamond. So, I only tried to find the news about the rare animals. Suddenly, I was caught. Finally I knew that they were the group who stole the rare animals. Then, I was entered to a (hidden) prison. In the prison, I met two persons. We got same troubles. We introduced ourselves. The first person was a private detective. We was caught too by them. He was Neo. The second person was the pet detective. His name was Mechadot. Not so long, one more person was entered to our prison. He was Cino, a government detective.

SHSW, Monday, 2002-03-18, 07.25pm—07.45pm.

Image created By Zet.@

No comments:

Post a Comment