Tuesday 9 July 2013

MEDICINE-06


ENDGAME FOR MECHADOT (06-13)


Then, I made a big plan for Mr Bug. I had to destroy the machine that could control people’s minds. I used my bombs. I could make bombs from chemistry elements. Finally, I could destroy the machine used the bombs. In other place, Cino also destroyed the machine that made the food. Then, I tried to catch Mr bug but he could go (run away) used his (private) plan.

I could not chase him but my job almost done. Then, I released the rare animals that was in the cages. Then, I brought the to the zooes that called me before but there were an animal which wasn’t reported. Finally, I knew that the animal ( a bird) was the animal which Neo search but I had another job. I had to help my friends to catch Mr Bug.

Then, I went to the South because Cino called me from there. He had found the magic diamond but he had to catch Mr Bug because Mr Bug was a state criminal. Diztro also help us. He helped us and searched the news for his office the day after. Neo helped us from the land. Cino’s plane was chasing the Mr Bug’s plane. Then, he asked me to control the plane. He wanted to enter Mr Bug plane.

Finally, Cino could defeat Mr Bug. I, Diztro and Neo were very (vey) happy because we could catch Mr Bug. Then, I said to Neo that his job to find the bird had finished because I had found it, the secret bird. I used the money from the zoos to buy a (cool) car. I made a lot of weapons for my new car. Then, the telephone rang. Oh no, I got a new job. OK, that is my story. Thank you!! Thanks for your attention.

SHSW, Monday, 2002-03-18, 05.35pm—05.56pm.
IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment