Monday 15 July 2013

ONE NOTE



AN INTERMEZO


Recently, I open my old box from the past. It’s contain books from long time ago, from the time when I was in senior high school. Suddenly, I found an interesting note. It’s not my note but I still remember who write that note. It’s interesting note because it was written by unspoiled student or you can call it as pure student. Oke, here we go. These are the note. Lets follow the note.

"Actually I don’t know what I am thinking about. My brain is full with dream, hope and idea. Each people have dream, hope and idea but some of them doesn’t feel it. I think , without dream, our live (life, maybe) is empty. Doesn’t it?"

"I am same with you. Eat rice, drink water and breath O2 (oxygen) but in deep in my heart, I admire you. Its true!! Its not bull shit. You can do something which I cant and I hope your dreams become true!! AMIIN!!"

"Then, I want to talk about idealism. Like you know, at now, our mind is full with many ideas. We think that our people must honest, fair and tolerance. In fact, our people is not like that. They still think that money is everything. Money is the king of all. But if we want, we can change our people be better like the other country. The example is England. Because we still young and we have power to change this country!! AMIIN!!
I hope it’s become true. Our country can (be) same with the other country. No “KKN”, “Maju” and full of technology."

No comments:

Post a Comment