Monday 29 July 2013

ANS-04: ROBOT



ANSWER-04: A CYBORG (09-37)


Hello, reader!! Good evening!! We meet again. In that cool blog (First Magz version), I had written six news but this time, I don’t tell you about a news. In this time, I will write an answer for Attorney. I know that he is in the big trouble. He wants to help SuperCop but he doesn’t have any proof.

I think I have the proof. Do you remember wen…, I mean, Do you remember when I write my seventh news? (three days ago). Maybe some of you are still remembering about the news. My estimate was right. superCop doesn’t do the crimes. He is innocent in that event. I have made a big research for that case. I want to tell you about the story to get the (unlimited) proof. But now, I don’t have much time to do it, the very very long story. Maybe it needs two books to tell. Now, I want to tell you about the proof.

Finally, I know that the leader… I mean, the doer, is a cyborg. The cyborg is made like SuperCop, SuperCop and the cyborg don’t have any difference if you see them from a far place. The true criminal wanted…, I mean, The true criminal wants to throw the cyborg into the ocean. He wants to clean the foot prince… oh, I mean, the footprints but I can find the cyborg after I make a journey. Our estimate was..., I mean, our estimate are right. superCop is not guilty.

Attorney!! Wait for me!! I want to bring the proof to your place. Don’t worry!! No one can stop me, except God. I will send the proof soon because I want to see SuperCop works again (as usual). He is the best cop in our area although we have Inzpector Gadjet.

TellTaleZ, Thursday, 12-09-2002, 05.51 pm – 06.10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment