Sunday 7 July 2013

MEDICINE-04



PET DETECTIVE (04-13)

I was a pet detective. At the time, I was sleeping. Sleeping was my best hobby. Suddenly, the telephone rang. Someone called me. He said that there were a thieft who stole the rare animals but the animals were only laid egg such as turtle, crocodile, bird and elephant… oh, I am sorry. Elephant don’t lay egg.

After that, I got a lot of callings from a lot of zooes. Then, I prepared my tools to find the animals. I started to find the footprints…. Shortcut. Finally, I got the footprints. I knew who had done it. He was a leader of a food factory. So, I make a research to the factory but I got a big trouble. They knew (about) my research. I was caught. They knew that I was a pet detective and I was entered to their prison.

Not so long, someone was entered too to my prison. We got the same trouble. We introduced ourselves. His name was Neo. He was a private detective. A family asked him to find their bird. After a day, someone again (his mean, one more person, Edy) was entered to our prison. He was Diztro. He was a journalist. Then, someone again (his mean, one more person, Edy) was entered to our prison. He was Cino. He was a government detective. He was commanded to find a diamond. The diamond had a magic power.

In the prison, we could not do anything because our tools (the cool call is device) were taken (by them). We only waited. Maybe they would execute us but I hoped they didn’t execute us because I never (taste) be a richman (yet). Then, we were commanded by them to enter a plane (secret plane). They took us. We were brought to a strange place. I didn’t know where we because our eyes were closed by a cloth. We could not see anything.

SHSW, Monday, 2002-03-18, 10.10am—10.35am.

No comments:

Post a Comment