Saturday 20 July 2013

REQ-01: Ein Beitrag


REQUEST-01: A CONTRIBUTION REQUEST FROM JAILER (01-37)

Hello, reader! We meet again Through this Blog. Goodnight!! In this Request, I want to ask someone to help me. Maybe you have known me before. I am one of the best criminals in the world. I want to help my friend. He wants to go out from the prison or you can call it as JAIL. He wants my help but  I can not do it myself. There’s no chance for me to do it alone (in the dark). I need someone to do the big job. But I hope the rescuer was…, I am sorry, I use the wrong “be”. I mean, the rescuer have to the criminal or wrongdoer too. Do you know why my friend wants to go out from the prison? Of course you… (fill the blank with your own answer). Ok, I want to tell you about the reasons.

In the jail, he can not eat his favourite foods such as shark juice, crocodile soup, doughnut, pie, mud pudding etc.  he also can not watch his favourite films such as Power Renjer, Ninja Renjer, Power Renjer Loss Galaksi, Power Renjer Laikspiid Resku, Power Renjer Taimu Fors etc.

He also can not sleep soundly. The mosquitos army always attack him. The leader of the mosquitos says that if (one of) his friend can give him one million (dollars), his army will not attcak him again. OK, I have talked too much. I want to finish this (short) writing. I don’t eat my dinner yet. I just come from my school. Do you know why I have to go to school again (everyday)? Because I want to study about the best way to do a crime. I don’t want if Supercop attack or catches me easily. Good bye, reader!! See you again!

JAILER, Monday, 09-09-2002, 07.15 pm—07.30 pm

Image: chi sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment