Tuesday 16 July 2013

MEDICINE-10


NEO’s JOURNEY (10-13)


Finally, I knew about him. He was Mechadot, a pet detective. We got same trouble. After a day, someone was entered to our prison. He was Diztro. He was a journalist. Then, one more person was entered into our prison. He was Cino, a government detective. At night, we were brought to a lake. We were fallen and separated. I used my pencil to release myself. They closed my eyes  but fortunately, I fell on a lake.

After I fell, I swam. Finally, I got to a big forest. I used my pencil to find the direction. My pencil could make a light. In the (half) way, I met Cino. He drove a car, a magic car. Not so long, we met Diztro and Mechadot.

Then, we made a big plan to destroy Mr Bug’s factory. I used my own way. I entered Mr Bug’s factory used my another face. This cases give me an idea. I would write this case  became a good story. I followed their activities. They used some kind of drugs to make the rare animals lay their eggs. The magic diamond helped them make the mixture which could control people’s mind but I didn’t find the magic bird. I was very (very) sad.

After I heard two explosions, I saw Mr Bug’s plane. He tried to run away from us (the battlefield). I used Cino’s car to chase him from land. Finally, Cino could defeat Mr Bug and catch him, a state criminal. I was very happy and I was sad because I didn’t find the magic bird.

Suddenly, Mechadot came to me and said that he had found the magic bird. I said thank you very much to him. After finished my job, the rich family gave me a lot of money. I used the money for my next story. I would make the book. When I wanted to write the story, the telephone rang again. Oh noo, I had a new job.

SHSW, Tueday, 2002-03-19, 06.30am—06.48 am

No comments:

Post a Comment