Sunday 11 August 2013

REQ-09: Aufforderung


REQUEST-09: 4 REQUESTS ( 22-37)

Hello, reader!! Especially my neighbours. How do you do? I hope you still remember me. I am Novice in your Area. I have some requests. That is the reason why I came… I mean, that is the reason why I write this this (important) request.

First, I am a novice, so, I do not know this area (very well). I don’t know where I have to go if I don’t have money. I also do not know where I have to go if I don’t have foods or when I need foods.

Second, I want to… I mean, I need some of you to help me. I want to make a new house for me (of course). I can not build my house by myself. I need a help to finished my new house. I had sold my old house. So, until now, I don’t have any house. I sleep in the place where I can stay.

Third, at now, I don’t have any songs, I mean, I don’t have any word again to write. I also don’t understand why I write this request.

Fourth, at now, I don’t have any purpose for my future. So, I want to ask Government to answer my (hard) question.

Okay, reader!! I want to ask sorry if my words hurt you. I want to finish this request because I have made a lot of foods.. sorry, I mean, a lot of mistakes. Do you know the reason why I make it (them)? I am sure you don’t know the reason because I don’t tell you yet.

OK, reader!! I want to give you the reason. Mr Sleepy has attacked me. He attackes me with Mr Nervous. I can not fight them alone (because I am a novice).so, I have to finish this request.

Novice, Thursday, 26-09-2002, 05.10 pm  -- 05.30 pm.

CHII IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment