Tuesday 20 August 2013

REQ-15: Geschickt Leiten

REQUEST-15: MASTERDOM (31-37)




Hello, reader!! How do you do? I hope you are in (big) danger now. I am very (very) happy when I saw or see someone in danger. I will sad if you are save. You are in danger, arent you? This is my first writing in this magz. Through this request, I want to ask the big masterdom of this city from Government. I want to lead this city according my law, my lawless law. I want to be the biggest leader in this city. In other word, The top leader.

Do you know why I choose to be the leader of this (cute) city? Of course you don’t know. I don’t want to be the president because if I were a president, I can make the people of a big country suffer. I don’t want it. I just one… sorry, I mean, I just want a little city. I will take all of the criminal of this city to be my men.

After I got… sorry, I mean, after I get the masterdom, I will ask  my best men to do my plans. I have a big plan to destroy this world. I want to tell you about my plan but your age is not enough. You can sick if you read my (whole) plan because my plan is very very sharp. It will be dangerous if you leak the plan to the justice group or justice alliance.

After my men do my jobs, I will destroy the Earth because I don’t like watch a lot of waste, smoke, and garbage. You will happy if you see a clean situation. So will I. I don’t like waste because incan invite a lot of diseases.

OK, reader!! I want to finish this request because I have to feed my dinosaurs. After they finish their foods, I will ask them to continue the job. They have to destroy the world because I have made my house, new house on the moon. Goodbye, reader!! You can call me…ARCHENEMY.

Archenemy, Friday, 27-09-2002, 02.37 pm – 02.53 pm

CHII IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment