Wednesday 14 August 2013

REQ-10: Traurig


REQUEST-10: SORRY ( 25-37)


Hello, reader!! Especially for SuperCop. I want to ask sorry because I have made a vast disaster. I have made Krakatau mountain angry. Now, I want to tell you about that (unexpected) event. I want to make a giant robot (mecha). I want to destroy all of men and women in this world except my (close) friends. I have prepared a lot of things to make the robot (or mecha).

I get the (latest) technology from Archenemy. I make the parts one by one. I have made the body, the hands and the head but I don’t make the legs yet. The legs need a complicated element. I use my computer to find the elements. Finally, I found (find) the element’s place. Then, I go to the place use my mobile. My mobile is named thunder ghost. It is stronger than SuperCop’s (I mean you) car, Thundertron.

Finally, I got to the place. It is Krakatau’s Area. Before I search the element, I take a rest on the Krakatau’s toes. After I took a rest for a week, I started my job. I could found the element but I had to cut the legs of Krakatau. Then, I decided. I had to cut the legs. I used a lethal weapon from thunder ghost to cut the legs. Then, I left the mountain. It stood without legs. After I got to my hiding place, I heard Krakatau’s voice. It shouted loudly. He was angry. Finally, I know the reason. Once again, SuperCop, I want to ask sorry because I make Krakatau angry and it killed a lot of people. I also want to ask sorry because I can not return the legs. SuperCop, and reader everywhere, I want to tell you that I use a new name. you can call me….

Super Ghost Phantom, Thursday, 26-09-2002, 07.10 pm  -- 07.27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment