Sunday 25 August 2013

NW-03: Letzten



NEWS-03: BEFORE THE LAST NEWS (36-37)


Hay, reader!! We meet again but this time, I don’t bring Quiz. I bring news from the war between justice and mistake. At the day, Dinosaurs was destroying a town. Suddenly, from outer space, a creature came. It was Godzillaz.

Godzillaz, the giant… no, the gigantic lizard came from outerspace because Nazurat called him. Their bond is very very strong. Godzillaz tried to overcome the dinosaurs but Godzillaz could not defeat them alone. Godzillaz was in danger. Suddenly, five creatures came from outerspace. They were galactic beasts. My father had called them.

In outer space, Supercop was fighting versus Super Ghost Phantom. SuperCop was in danger. Super Ghost Phantom was very very strong. Suddenly ArchCop came. He was a friend of my father. In the jungle, Nazurat was fighting versus Hunter. In another place, Betrayor was fighting versus Betrayer.

On the ocean, Buccaneer (bad person, crazy chara) was fighting versus Picaroon (Good person, Kind chara). Bomber also fought. He was fighting versus Deztructor. I don’t know the result yet. I want to see my father, Archangel. He was fighting versus Archenemy. Archenemy was very very strong. I think he was in danger, my father.

ArchCop helped SuperCop. They fought versus Super Ghost Phantom. All of our enemies had same weapons. They get the weapons from Archenemy. The weapons were very very strong. All of our enemies would defeat our heroes. I can not do anything. I only pray to my God for all of them. I hope God gives our heroes His power.

TellTaleZ, Friday, 04-10-2002, 01.30pm—01.47pm

No comments:

Post a Comment