Friday 9 August 2013

UTT-01: Danke


UTTERANCE-01: THANKS (20-37)

Hello, reader!! Especially for Laird and Forwarder. I have accepted my land from a… America. I want to say thousand thank you for Laird and Forwarder. I also want to say.. I mean, I want to ask sorry for Laird and Forwarder because I don’t have time to take my land (by myself). I want to tell you the reason why I don’t have time.

In my country, I am an important person. I have a lot of jobs. 

First, I have to “kill” Krakatau mountain and his baby. Maybe the word “kill” is very very hard  or not appropriate. So, I want to change the word. I have to be the Krakatau mountain tamer. If… I mean, I have to make the Krakatau mountain to be a tame mountain. So, the Krakatau mountain will not angry again. If the Krakatau mountain angry, it can destroy a lot of things.

Second, I have a job to make an ocean in the middle of the Asian continent. I need a lot of times to finish that job. I also need a lot of workers for that job.

Third, I have to make a new continent on the Pasific island. It also a hard job.

Fourth,.. I have to made… I mean, I have to make  a new planet. MillionaireZ asked that. After this Utterance, I will sow… I mean, I will show you the request from MillionaireZ.

OK, that is my explanation. OK, I want to finish this…Utterance. I hope you will be happy after you read my utterance. Last month, a lot of people could laugh after they read my utterance but unfortunately, the Utterance was not in this blog. You cant find the Utterance in this blog. Goodbye, reader!!

Oriental, Wednesday, 25-09-2002, 08.15 pm—08.30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment