Thursday 1 August 2013

ANS-05: Regierung




ANSWER-05: ABOUT THE JOB (12-37)


Hello, reader!! How are you? I hope you are healthy. I can not imagine if you are sick. If you are unhealthy, you can not read this (precious) answer. Maybe I know what time you ride… sorry, I mean, Maybe I know what time you read this answer. Maybe you are sitting on your seat, maybe you are eating your food in the dinig room. Maybe you are watching the sentences while you are reading my answer.

Now, I want to tell you about my purpose, the reason why I write this answer in this Magz (blog). I want to give this answer for Scholar or anybody who knows about Scholar. I want to give my (serious) answer. I am very (very) sad when I know the answer for you. I am sorry. I can not give you any job. Forgive me!

Our country was in big danger or you can say that our country is in big trouble (really really big trouble). I have to help our country. Our country has a lot of debts. So, I  can not help you this time (I don’t know about the next time). Maybe after I and my friends can overcome the troubles in this country (my country), I can help you.

Fow now, the job is very very difficult to find. Once again, I want to say thank you…sorry, I mean, I want to say my apologize because I can not help you. But I hope you can make your own experiment and make the job for another person or and another scholar.

OK, Solar, oh sorry, I mean Scholar. I want to finish this answer because I have to go to the office. I am a leader in this meeting (morning meeting as the wake up meeting). I am an  important person. That is the reason why I have to go to the institution. OK, Scholar, I hope you can find the best job for yourself.

Government, Friday, 20-09-2002, 12.40am-00.57.pm

No comments:

Post a Comment