Friday 16 August 2013

REQ-11: Entführer

REQUEST-11: ABDUCTOR ( 27-37)


Hello, reader!! How do you do? I hope you are not in trouble like me. I am in (big) trouble right now, that is the reason why I write this request. My first trouble is about my legs. Super Ghost Phantom  had taken (no, he had stolen) and cut my legs. It is the reason why I angry and made a lot of disaster. Before I tell you my second trouble, I want to ask sorry to the (whole) world because I had killed a lot of people. I am sorry because I cant control my anger and made the whole world on a pinch situation. I am so sorry, reader! I cant undo my action in anger.

This is my second trouble. After I finished my anger, I tried to find my legs. I left my baby alone and I go… I mean, I went to search my legs but I failed. When I came back to my (original) place, I surprised. I didn’t see my baby. It was impossible if my baby sank. My baby was higher than the ocean. I am sure that someone  had kidnapped my baby. That is my second trouble.

That is my request. I want one of you can help us (I and my baby). After a few minutes, Forwarder came to me and gave a letter for me. I surprised when I knew the content of that magazine… sorry, I mean the letter. The letter was sent by someone called Abductor. I have to give him (a lot of) money if I want my money… I mean, my baby back. But I don’t have any money because I don’t have any job. From…. I mean, through this request, I need a contribution from MillionaireZ. I am sure he has a lot of money. I hope he can help us. I hope he can help us.

OK, reader! I want to finish this (sad) request because I have to call my friend. Reader, before I get to the last line, I want to say thank you if you want to help me (from deep of your heart). I will not forget you and friends.

Krakatau, Thursday, 26-09-2002, 08.05 pm  -- 08.25 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment