Saturday 3 August 2013

ANS-06: Gesalzen




ANSWER-06: WAIT FOR ME (14-37)


Hello, reader!! How do you do? I am Salter. I want to give this answer for Robber. I have read you request. Before I give my answer, I want to tell you the story after you took my salt. When I got to my area, I surprised. Fortunately, the death angel didn’t take my soul. Fortunately, my (beating) heart didn’t attack me. Usually, one can be die if they surprised (over surprised).

Then, I go…, I mean, I went home without the salt. My boy had been waited for his (delicious) foods. Fortunately, I had money in a bank ( a very secret bank). So, I took my money (in the bank) to buy foods for us, I and my lovely boy. So, se could eat that day.

Then, I read your request. It was very very sad request for me. I wanted to cry when I read your request. If I was a richman, I would not come to your forest to take my money back but I was a poorman too. You are a poorman (definitely). So do I.

OK, that is my answer. I will come to your forest. I also didn’t want if your name changes to be thieft (not Robber anymore). I have to keep your big name. Ok, Robber. Wait for me. I will go to your forest. Now I want to finish this answer because I have to take my salt in the beach. If I don’t take them, they can change to be the water again.

OK, Robber. I will come tomorrow (Monday morning). If you want, you can prepare my favourite foods. In your area, I am a guest. So, you have to respect to me. OK, Robber. Good evening. I will come to your area soon. Goodbye. Wait 4 me.

Salter, Sunday, 22-09-2002, 06.15 pm—06.29 pm



IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment