Friday 2 August 2013

REQ-05: SALT


REQUEST-05: ABOUT THE SALT (13-37)


Hello, reader!! Especially for Salter. I want to ask you a sorry. Salter, I am sorry because I have robbed your salt. Before I request your sorry, I want to tell you about the reason why I robbed your salt.


At the day, I was tired (very very tired). I didn’t have any foods. I didn’t eat for two days because no one passed my forest. No one passed my forest, so I can…, I mean, I could not rob anyone. I and my men didn’t have foods. So, we had to find another way to get the food.

Our forest was near with the beach. In the beach, I and my men could see a lot of salt. We don’t…, I mean, we didn’t have any choice (at the time being). Then, we took the salt from a part of the region (drying salt). Then, we bought the salt to the (white) market and sold the salt.

Finally, we could get the foods ( a lot of kinds). We ate the foods. After we eat (ate actually) the food, I remembered that the foods was gotten from a theft. I had to return the money because we were not thieft, but we were a robber. We don’t want if our names was changed to be the thieft.

Ok, the famous dryer, Salter. That is the reason why I robbed your (precious) salt from the dryer but don’t worry. I will return your money. We are robber, not the thieft. If you want your money back, you have to go to the forest. I will wait for you. I have prepared your money. Don’t worry. I will not hurt you. You will be save. Don’t worry too. I am not a Sharpie. OK, salter. I will wait for you but don’t come at night because you can disturb my sleep. At night, you can enter into the dangerous thing.

Robber, Friday, 20-09-2002, 01.03 pm-01.23 pm

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment