Saturday 17 August 2013

REQ-12: Informationen

REQUEST-12: A NEWS (28-37)


Hello, reader!! Especially for SuperCop. I need your help. Super Ghost Phantom had finished his robot. After he, Super Ghost Phantom, got the element, he worked all out and… sorry, I mean, he worked all day and night. Finally, it finished and that giant robot was called StarDemon. Super Ghost Phantom used the robot to destroy a lot of areas, inclusive (including) our area. The robot was very very big and tall. Now, I want to tell you the reason why I write this request.

One day, I was eating my lunch. I was in my rice field. A week again, I will get a lot of money after I sell my rice (crop the plant). But suddenly, Stardemon came up. The robot destroyed all of my rice field. It made me can tell you about the right reason. I angry because I could not control my anger. Then, I make a big way. I used this way to find the answer. Zero zero one. Do you know why? Of course you don’t know because (one zero zero) I didn’t tell you yet.

OK,reader!! Once again I want to ask you to help me because I can not done a… sorry, I cant do the war like them.
OK, SuperCop, I have a bad news for you and for all of the people in the world. Archenemy wants to start his crimes. He wants to make many kind of dinosaurs to be life again. He will use it… I mean, he will use them to destroy the (once beautiful) Eath. That is the bad news but I have a good news too. TellTalez’s Father will help (us) if he was asked (by us). I don’t know what will happen if this world does not doesn’t have (any) superheroes.

OK, reader!! I want to say thanks to this (lovely) magz because this magz put my request into that money… sorry, I mean, into this magz. Goodbye, reader!

HillBilly, Thursday, 26-09-2002, 08.30 pm  -- 08.52 pm

CHII IMAGE


No comments:

Post a Comment