Monday 5 August 2013

ANS-07: Ich auch


ANSWER-07: SO DO I (16-37)

Hello, reader ! How do you do? Especially for Mr Prezident. I have…, sorry, I mean, we have read your request. We are very very sad when we read your writing. Before we give our answer, we want to tell you…, sorry, I mean, we want to ask you how you can send the request. We don’t  know about your way to send this…, I mean, your request.                       
OK, now we want to give you our answer. We will do your request but before we choose a person to be the new Mr Prezident, we will send a cop to save you. Don’t worry. He can do a lot of things. He is SuperCop. We are sure that SuperCop can save you, Mr Prezident. Its not a big deal for him, maybe.

I as the representative of the parliament want to ask sorry for the reader because I have made a lot of mistakes in this writing but I hope the parliament don’t cut my money (my pay, my salary).

OK, reader!! I am so nervous since now, I want to write the writing from the parliament according my style. OK, now I want to tell another advices from the parliament. The parliament will not choose another Mr Prezident since (I mean, before) they heard Mr Prezident’s death. After you are dead, the parliament will choose new Mr Prezident.
I want to tell you (Mr Prezident) why they hurt you… I mean, they, the parliament will not choose until they hear about you, Mr Prezident. The parliament are very very proud to you because you had been the leader of this country since you are…. I mean, since you were a baby. Goodbye, reader. Goodnight. Thank you for reading this answer from us.

A Writer of the parliament, Monday, 23-09-2002, 09.12 pm—09.29 pm

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment