Saturday 31 August 2013

NW-04: Sayonara

NEWS-04: THE LAST EPISODE (37-37)



It was not easy to defeat Archenemy. Archangel knew it. Archangel also knew that all of his friend were in danger too. Archangel had to find the way to destroy Archenemy. The world depended of his (super) struggle. Archenemy would destroy the world if he (Archangel) could be defeated. Archangel could not let it happen. Finally, Archangel could find the way to defeat (destroy) Archenemy. But if Archangel did it, he would be died too. Archangel didn’t care about that. Archangel would make a sacrifice for the world.

Archangel did his (secret) plan. His estimate was right but he had been died too. After Archenemy could be defeated, all of his friends (groups) lose their weapons, their spirits and their will to fight. That was the end of this story… I mean, the end of the war. I was very happy because our world had been free from the evil hands but I am very very sad too because God has called my father to the heaven. Ok, reader. I want to finish this long story… I mean this news. Through this last news, I want to tell you a sad news. Maybe this is the last writing from our world. The world of Zet-magz, a general magazine which evolve becomes a superhero magazine. I also want to tell you that the writer will make another stories. Don’t worry. It will be more cool and super epic.  ……….TellTaleZ

Hello, reader! I hope you are happy after you read my (simple and minimalis) stories. I will make another stories. I hope you will wait for my stories. OK reader. I want to finish this writing because my lunch has called me. I have to come to my lunch because my little brother can eat it if I don’t come to my lunch as soon as possible. OK, reader! Good afternoon. Thank you reader!!
SHSW, the WRITER, Friday, 04-10-2002, 02.10 pm—02.27pm


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment