Monday 26 August 2013

Review Gargantia



GARGANTIA, A Mother Ship From The Past

Yo, I want to start a new post… I mean a new group of my post. It is about review. This time, I want to review an anime called Suisei no Gargantia. Actually, I have watched it few months ago. So, my memory about it is not very very clear anymore. It is a story about a pilot and his robot which trough a dimensional portal and return to the Earth before the Earth extinct.

At first, it is very very cool, the appereance of the robot, Chamber. Do you know why? Because Chamber, a robot with high level AI, could destroy its target without dropping single sweat. Its very very unbalance in power.
The story is very mysterious and interesting because a human from the future has to contact with human from past era. Later, it is revealed that the enemy from the future is also human which has gone through a mutation, a biological mutation to adapt with space environtment.

The story is good, at first, but I am not satisfied with the ending because the main chara is not return to his era. So, I don’t know the continuation about the war between human race and the mutate human race in the future.

The technology from Chamber is very very high but the design from Chamber is not my type. It has ring above his head. It is remind me when I see Son Goku when he visits the Earth after he dies.

OK, that is my first review in this blog. I will make another review, especially about mecha anime because (once) I have a dream to be an architecht of mecha or you can call it mecha architect. PS: its really hard to find old anime mecha series. I just found all anime mecha opening in youtube. I hope I get one, even just the movie from those anime mechas. (Monday, 09 September 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment