Thursday 8 August 2013

ANS-08: Gutsherr



ANSWER-08: 4 LAIRD (19-37)

Hello, reader!! Especially for Laird. I have read your request. Now, I want to tell you about my answer but before I tell you (my answer), I want to give you a reason why I want to accept your request.

First (of all), in this time, in this hour, in this day, in this week, in this month, in this year, in this century… I don’t have any money. So, I need money.

Second, I want to buy a new television because my old television can not make a good picture. There are a lot of ants. I can not see anything. I also can not drive out the ants from the television.

Third, I want to take a holiday. I don’t have holiday since I started my work. Do you know when I start my work was? I started my job since two days years old.

Fourth, I want to eat my favourite foods. My favourite fruits are king banana, green mange,  red apple, hidromelon, and star (straw) berry. My favourite foods are shark soup, white rice and doughnut. My favourite drinks are soft drink, hard drink, light drink, weight drink, scorpion juice, black tea and white coffee.

Fifth, I want to buy a new clothes. (Actually, I want to buy a kamen rider costum. I want to be a cosplayer if you give a permission for me to do that. I want to buy kamen rider Decade costum which has magenta as the primary colour. Its so interesting because general audience call him as pinky).

Seventh, I want to buy a new house. My old house is very big. It is difficult to clean. I need someone to clean all parts of my house. So, I want to buy a little house. It will be easy to clean. I don’t need someone to clean it, actually I don’t want to pay him/her because I don’t have any money.

Eighth… I think I don’t have something for the eighth reason. OK, I want to tell you about my naswer. I accept your request and I promise to do the best thing.

Forwarder, Wednesday, 25-09-2002, 07.55 pm—08.09 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment