Friday 23 August 2013

ANS-10: Krieg


ANSWER-10: THE LAST WAR (34-37)

This is my first writing in this magz. Although this is my first writing, I am not nervous. Do you know why? I don’t know either. I write this answer for SuperCop. I want to help him to destroy and defeated Archenemy. I want to destroy him because Archenemy has disturbed my (routine) activities. Because of him, I can not pray to my God. I can not prepare myself after I am dead. Then, he has disturbed my (lovely) town. I can not let it happen.

I have found a way to destroy your (lovely) dinosaurs, Archenemy!! Nazurat has called his old friend, Godzillaz. I also have friends from outer space. They are called Galactic beast. They consist of five giant animals. They are magma lion, Blue gorilla, green dragon, pink cat and yellow wolf. I have called them. They promise that they will come to the Earth and help me. They also say that Archenemy was they old enemy.

OK, now I want to tell you… sorry, I mean, now,I want to ask my son, TelltaleZ, to watch and see the biggest war in the world. I hope he (telltalez) can tell you the story about the war.  I can not tell it because I will fight… I will follow the war (on the front line, of course). I also want to ask SuperCop to prepare himself because this will be the last war in the world.

OK, I want to finish this awfull writing because I have to make a good plan to catch Archenemy and friends. Actually, the word “catch” is not the right choice. Maybe the right word for that is “eliminated” or “delete”. Noone will mind them, I think. It will be better if they count up their sins since now. OK, I hope you want to wait for another news from my son. OK, reader!! Just pray for Us!! Don’t give up. Never say never. Never give up!!

Archangel, Friday, 04-10-2002, 08.10am—08.26am

Image: www.mODXTOY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment