Thursday 22 August 2013

UTT-02: ARIGATOU



UTTERANCE-02: THANKS (33-37)

Hay, reader!! I am very (very) happy because I can write this writing. I am Ztudent. This is my first writing in this magz. OK, I want to tell you about something. It has a connection with the destruction of Super GHost Phantom and Archenemy. I am sorry I write without tell you that the Archenemy is the (real) leader. The event has connection with us, I and another students. They, the bad man, actually the bad men, have destroyed a lot of things, inclusive (including) our (lovely) school. We, bad student are very (very) happy because we don’t have school building anymore. It mean, we will not study until Government makes a new building complex. 

I am very very happy too because I can do my hobby, sleeping. But I am very sad too. I want to cry but I can not do it when I see my friends (good students). They (really) want to study and study and study. They don’t want to spend their times for bad activities. So, I confuse. I want to be free from lesson but I can not see my friends sad. 

They want to be useful men (human). One of them want to be a proffessor. One of them want to be an austronaut. One of them one to be a millionaire. All of my good friends have a big dream. But I … I don’t have any dream. I just want that I can avoid (escape) the place called hell or inverno. That is my dream (maybe). So, its up to you now. I can ot decide what you want to do. I just can say goodbye!! I hope you can reach your dream. 

(Addition on posting) I am sure, it is not easy to reach something called dream. You have to try hard without give up. But sometimes, its okay to take a rest. It is called dream because its hard to achieve. If you can reach it without make some extra sweats, it is not dream. It is called plan. They are very very different things. Why you can reach your dream? Because it is your dream. There are no more people with dream like that besides you. So, you must get that dream  because it is your dream.

Ztudent, Tuesday, 01-10-2002, 05.50 pm -- 06.02 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment