Sunday 4 August 2013

REQ-06: Abstimmen


REQUEST-06: A VOTE (15-37)

Hello, reader!! Good afternoon. How do you do? I need your help. OK! Before I tell you about my request, I want to tell you the reason why I write this request. Yesterday, I was very very happy because I could walk alone. Usually, my men will always protect  me but yesterday, I felt free. Noone protect me (and my family) but I don’t know ( I am sorry that I write the sentence in present tense mode) if a danger wanted to attcak me. Then, I continued my (refresh) journey. I went to the supermarket. I am the person who have built the super market. It was the biggest supermarket in the world.

Finally, I got to the supermarket, the supermarket had a name. it was named supermarket. Then, I entered to the market. I wanted to buy my favourite foods used my credit card. Sudddenly, a person caught me from my back. I could not see his (or her) face but I am sure he was a man because his power was very very strong. After that, I didn’t remember anything.

When I openend my eyes, fortunately, I was still alive, I was in a room. The room was very very dirty. I saw some mice in that dark room. Suddenly I heard a man voice. He said that he had kidnapped me. He didn’t want my money but he wanted my sit, I was the leader of a country, but I could not give my sit for him because he could hurt my people. That was my request. I want the parliament chooses a new leader for this country. Don’t worry about me. I will be save if God wants it. I will survive.

Mr Prezident, Monday, 23-09-2002, 01.20 pm—01.35 pm

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment