Tuesday 6 August 2013

OFF-02: Anlieferung



0FFER-02: DELIVERY (17-37)


Hello, reader!! I am Forwarder. Maybe I am the best forwarder in the world. My skill is to sold…., I mean, my skill is to send something (goods, stuff, even life person) from a place to another place.

Now I want to tell you about my first delivery. At that time, I was a letter forwarder. I sent a letter to the (right) address. Then, after one year I worked as letter forwarder, I moved to another delivery. My second delivery was very very interesting. I sent people to the moon. The first person I sent was Neil Amstrong. Then, I moved again to another (kind) delivery. I felt that space forwarder was very very difficult job.

Now, I want to tell you about my third delivery. I sent a lot of people from the current year to 2000 years ago. They wanted to see dinosaurs, triceratops, tyrex, stegosaurs and hidrosaurs. That delivery was very very interesting but it was very very very dangerous too. Since that time, I had sent 000000152565 goods and persons.

For now, I don’t have any job. So, I offer my skills. Maybe you can ask me to send your love letter. Don’t worry!! I will not read it because I can not read (that time).

OK, reader!! That was my history why I become a forwarder, maybe the best forwarder in the world. I want to finish this offer because one of my friends offered…, I mean, one of my friends has offered me to join him in his dinner. I worry if noone wants to stay at home. Thieft could enter to the house if noone wants to stay at home. Ok, reader. Maybe I can be the best forwarder in this galaxy.

Forwarder, Monday, 23-09-2002, 09.40 pm—09.57 pm


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment