Monday 19 August 2013

REQ-14: Spende

REQUEST-14: A CONTRIBUTION (30-37)


Hello, reader!! I hope you read this request. I need your help. A lot of criminal have done their crimes. Deztructor has made a beautiful destruction (and explosion). But that beautiful thing has hurt a lot of people. It makes a lot of troubles for me. I have to helped them, the victims but I don’t understand with my patients. They are very (very) strange.

OK, through this request, I need a contribution of Surgeon, Druger and for any body who can help me. I need your help soon because my patients can be died if they are not helped soon. I bring my patient in a secret place. Super Ghost Phantom doesn’t know about my secret place. So do Archenemy.

Now, I want to tell you the way to go to my secret place. First, you have to go out from your house (of course, everyone know that kind of thing). Then, call me through my handphone or my cell phone. If you don’t know my number, you can search my number in the phone book (the yellow page or the yellow book). Then, after you call me, I will send you a taxi. The taxi will bring you to my place, my secret place but I have to tell you about a secret again. Don’t tell this way to another people because they can tell this secret to Super Ghost Phantom.

OK, reader!! I hope you can understand my writing because I write this (blitz) request without (any) preparations. So, I want to tell you my last secret but I think I can not tell it to you because it is very very secret. I want to ask sorry if you angry after you read this request. Don’t worry!! Maybe this is my last writing in this magz. You wont meet me again in this magz.

OK, reader!! Goodbye!! Take care of yourself. Good afternoon.

Doctor, Friday, 27-09-2002, 02.15 pm – 02.30 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment