Monday 12 August 2013

JUST QUIZ


QUIZ: THE FIRST QIUZ ( 23-37)


Hello, reader!! How are you? Good evening. We meet again through this magz. In this time, I want to tell you about something. It is very very big thing. Maybe you can guess it but I am sure you will not able to guess it. In this QUIZ, I want to give you some explanations. If you can answer it, I will give you a prize.

OK, I want to start my explanations. It is a thing. It is very very small. It is smaller than your head but you can see a picture on the thing. It is made from the wood and paper. It was… I mean, it is a safety thing. Wait a minute! I write this writing while I am listening to the radio. It is neighbour music. The singer is SLAM group. They sing a good song. The title is rindiani.  Maybe only some of you who knows about the song.
OK, I want to continue my explanation. The colour of the wood is yellow. OK, those are my explanation. I can not continue my writing about the thing because it is very very difficult to make an explanation about it.

OK, reader! You have known me. This is my second job. After I write my news, I continue with my request… oh sorry, I mean, my Quiz. After the first song finished, I listen the second song. The title is “Jalan keindahan” or “beautifull road”. The singer is still Slam, a group band from our neighbour country.

OK, reader! I want to finish this quiz. I will wait for your answer. If you can answer it, I promise I will give you a prize.

TelltaleZ, Thursday, 26-09-2002, 05.40 pm  -- 05.56 pm

Note: when I rewrite this writing to the blog, I have forgotten the answer. So, I am really sorry because you wont get anything even your answer is right. OK, now I want to watch Garo season 3 episode 18. Ittadakimasu…

No comments:

Post a Comment