Saturday 24 August 2013

REQ-17: Grund


REQUEST-17: THE REASON (35-37)


Hello, reader!! How are you? I hope you read my request. After you read my request, I hope you can help me. I am in trouble now. I am driven out from my house, my town and my country by a war. War between young generation and old generation. They want to manage my country according their feeling. They, I don’t know which generation, don’t manage according the law although my country has a (clear) law. I hope one of you could help me because I want to return to my (lovely) country. I want to return to my land. I want to work again (as usual). 

In my place, my neighbour country, I can not do my hobby, sleeping. This country uses different law from my country (of course). I have to adapt with their law. Now, I want to tell you about the reason why you have to help me (soon). We have to help each other because without me, you can not use good clothes. Without me, you can not find sugar, salt, onions and another natural plants. Without me, you can not read this request (that’s the important reason). Do you know why? Because I am the person  who manage clothes delivery to your country, I am the person  who has made sugar, salt, onion, another natural plants and the writer of this request.

OK, now I have to tell you that I want to finish this (important) request. Mr Tired has attacked me. I can not continue this (short) request but before I make the ending, the last word, I want to say (actually write) thank you very very much for you.

(Addition before posting) Thanks for your attention. I hope you can help me. Thank you for your concern. I will not be able to stand up without your concern. This is my first writing and this writing also become the last writing. Do you know why? Because the ending of this magz is drawing near. You can see it from your place. I am sorry to say it but this is the truth. I can not continue this writing because the space is full. Thanks.

Refugee, Friday, 04-10-2002, 10.50am—11.03am

No comments:

Post a Comment