Sunday 18 August 2013

REQ-13: Stelle

REQUEST-13: A PLACE (29-37)


Hello, reader!! We meet again in this magz. I write this request in bad situation. I want to tell you the reason why I write this request. I have a hobby. My hobby is reading. I have read more than 1000 books. I have read them but don’t worry, the book are still new.

Now I have a problem. Our city is in big danger. Ghost Phantom… sorry, I mean, Super Ghost Phantom destroyes the city uses his (giant) robot, StarDemon. Archenemy also comes up from his headquarters. He has started his first crime. I don’t believe if he can make dinosaurs life again (back to life). But it is the fact. He also destroyes the city uses the dinosaurs.

The trouble is, I can not do my hobby. I have to read in the silent room. But now, I don’t find the silent place in this city. I have gone to a lot of places in our city but I can not find it. That is my purpose. I need your help, your contribution and your information about the silent place (in this city). I have to do my hobby.

I can be sick if I don’t do my hobby. Its true. But you don’t have to believe me if you don’t want to believe it. It doesn’t matter if I don’t eat from a week. The important is I have to read. I get a lot of knowledge from the books. From the books, I  learn about the way to avoid the hell. I can not enter the hell because it is really really hot.

OK, reader!! I hope you can help me to find a silent place but I can not pay you because I don’t have any money but you may take books as your pay. You can sell my books to get the money but I can not sell it for you. Do you know why? Because I love my books. I cant sell it by myself. I am very very sorry.

BookWorm, Friday, 27-09-2002, 02.00 pm – 02.14 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment