Saturday 10 August 2013

REQ-08: Planeten


REQUEST-08: A NEW PLANET (21-37)


Hello, reader!! I want to made… I mean, I want to make a new planet. I think that this world is not enough for human race. So, I want one of you to help me. I have a lot of money. With my (unlimited) money, I can buy (unlimited) cars, (unlimited) houses, lands, (unlimited) islands, ocean, (unlimited) aircraft, (unlimited) ships and I can go to everywhere but unfortunately, I can not use my money to release me from the hell.

OK, reader! I want to ask you a question but after I think about my questions, sorry, questions without ”s”, the question is very very difficult hard for you. Only God can answer my answer… I mean, my question.

Ok, I want to return to my (main) purpose. I hope one of you (could and) can help me to do my aim. I can give you a lot of money if you can do my aim. But if you wanted a ticket to release you from hell, I could not give you (that kind of thing).

Now, I want to wait for your answer. For anybody who has decided to help me, I wait for your call in my (private) phone. This is my number: zero one zero two five zero five one nine nine five. After I get your names, I will collected your names and I will select based on your skill. After you can finish my examination, you will be chosen to be my men to help me.

OK, reader!! You have to decided it now. I want to finish this request because a lot of jobs have been waiting for me. Reader, I want to ask sorry if my (sharp) words hurts your heart. I also want to ask sorry if you are not chosen as my men (next time). OK, reader! Its time to sleep. I have to company my cats. They can not sleep if I do not accompany them.

MillionaireZ, Wednesday, 25-09-2002, 08.38 pm—08.53 pm

CHII IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment