Wednesday 21 August 2013

REQ-16: KOMODO

REQUEST-16: GODZILLAZ (32-37)


Hello, reader!! I am sorry if I disturb you. I hope you read this (crucial) request. So you can think and help me (as soon as possible). I am in trouble now. If SuperCop has to overcome Super Ghost Phantom and his arch-enemy, I have to overcome my old enemy but I can not do it by my self. I need your help (I need your chikara). His name is Hunter. He attacks my jungle, my forest and my animals (walking animals, running animals, swimming animals, flying animals). I can not let it happen. He kills and destroys my habitats but I can not defeat him.
He uses a lot of weight vehicles to attack my area. He gets the vehicles from Archenemy. Archenemy is the biggest (not the greatest) criminal. I am very happy when he makes dinosaurs life again because I never seen dinosaurs (the real size). I want to ride them. But oh no!! he uses the dinosaurs to destroy the world. I can not forgive it although I like the animals (dinosaurs).
OK, reader!! I need help from you especially from Inventor. I hope you can help me with your magic tools. And for my old friend, I hope you can help me. I hope you have finished your holiday in AlienZ’s planet. You had left Earth for one hundred years to spend your holiday. You left Earth when you are still in your egg (the space capsule from your origin planet). I want to see your grow up appereance, brother!! If you do not mind, you can come with your friend from there.
Now, I am in trouble, maybe the biggest trouble. I need your help because you are in dinosaurs kingdom too. I hope you can influence the naughty dinosaurs. I need your help soon. I hope you will return to the  Earth soon. The  Earth needs your help. I hope you read this request. I hope you can come, GODZILLAZ.
Nazurat, Saturday, 28-09-2002, 05.35 pm – 05. 47 pm






No comments:

Post a Comment