Thursday 15 August 2013

ANS-09: Verzeihen

ANSWER-09: I 4GIVE U SGP  (26-37)


Hello, reader, especially for Ghosto Phantom. Oh, I am sorry. I forget to write your first name. I want to give you my answer. It doesn’t matter if you made Krakatau angry. It doesn’t matter if you made a vast disaster and killed a lot of people. I don’t care about it but I can not let you go because you have destroyed my breakfast, my lunch and my dinner.

My favourite food is fish. I like many kind of fishes. I also have some fishes (my pet) in the ocean. Your disaster have destroyed my ocean and my pet were killed. I can not let you go. I can not eat without fish. So, I will hunt you (down) until you replace my fish and my ocean (the vast and wide ocean with beauty floor).

I also have another reason why I can not let you go (to do as you like). Krakatau is one of my (far) friends. You had done something terrible to him. You had cut its legs. I can feel it. It is very very unhealthy.

OK, Super Ghost Phantom. Since now, I will hunt you (down until the edge of the hell). I also want to meet Archenemy. I want to know who he is. I want to catch them (Archenemy’s friend) too. Do you know the reason? They had destroyed my (quiet) sleep. Now I want t o tell you the reason. Krakatau’s voice is very very loud. The voice disturbed my voice… I mean my sleep. (That is a relation of unrelated stuff). OK, I hope you can run with very high speed (maybe faster than quick silver). So, I need a lot of time to catch you. I don’t want if I catch you easily.

Ok, reader. Actually, I want to go for a walk from a country to another country. I want to take a rest now because I have worked for a day. I have to sleep before Mr Sleepy wants to attcak me! Good bye reader! See you again in the next post!!

SUPERCOP, Thursday, 26-09-2002, 07.30 pm  -- 07.48 pm

CHII IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment