Tuesday 13 August 2013

PROFILE


PROFILE: GHOSTO PHANTOM ( 24-37)


He is a good criminal. He has done a lot of crimes. I will tell you one by one. He has a first crime. It is a bout a beautiful explosion in the DAM. He makes a bom use his favourite element, nu-clear. Ghosto Phantom is the best enemy for Mr Polise (now SuperCop). His second crime is about Mr Polise’car. He wants to rob a bank but Mr Polise’s men know about his purpose. So, Ghosto Phantom runs use the police’s car. But at the next day, Ghosto Phantom returns the car (to the owner). Do you know the reason? He doesn’t want if his name changes to be Thieft. Mr Polise forgives Ghosto Phantom. Mr Polise also says thank you because Ghosto Phantom wants to return the police car.

OK, reader! Those are my little explanation about Ghosto Phantom and his job. Before I finished this profile section, I want to ask  thousand sorry because I cant make another profile section. Maybe this is the first profile section and (also) the last profile section. It is very (very) difficult to make profile section because I have to read again about my stories. It needs a lot of time (much time) but I don’t have much time.

So, I will continue the war (it will be the last war and become the closing of this magz) between Mr Polise and Ghosto Phantom from the last magz. Mr Polise has changed his name. His new name is SuperCop. Ghosto Phantom still uses his old name. Mr Deztroyer also changes his name. his new name is Deztructor. Deztructor is still appearing in this magz. The secret of Destroyer (remember, without “Mr”) is, he is Mr Polise (alter ego). He changes (undercover super secret mission) to be Deztroyer to catch Ghosto Phantom. But unfortunately, it doesn’t work as expected. The journey will continue to the epic battle between light and darkness. I hope you can  stay tune in this channel.

SHSW,  Thursday, 26-09-2002, 06.10 pm  -- 06.30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment